Mason Jar Tumbler White Blank Sublimation
Supplied with plastic/metal straw, lid, base, heat shrink and white box. Perfectly straight except top slight taper. Gloss Finish.
A great double wall stainless steel tumbler made of the highest quality with a gloss finish for sublimation. Can be pressed in a mug press if straight and you have the correct sized heating pad, but consistent quality results will come from an oven.
Gloss Finish. Hand Wash. Keeps drinks cold/hot for up to 6 hours. Once you use one of these, you will never go back to drinking out of something else.
– Stainless Steel
– Straw supplied
– Lid with straw opening.
Requirements to print
– Suitable sublimation printer and ink
– Suitable heat press
– Additional usual items like transfer paper, heat tape etc.
– Print image in reverse
– Attach image to insert using thermal tape
– Tape at middle to meet perfectly. Tape ends all the way around, working out any creases thoroughly. Tape the join the whole length. Wrap in shrink wrap for best results.
– Position laying flat in oven
– Bake with the following heat press settings
– Printing parameters: 180-190C, 6 Minutes （for your reference）
– Remove paper & Shrink Wrap
– Mug press, 185c cook for 40 seconds when up to temperature. Turn and move to cover complete area, baking for 40 seconds per area (Approx.).
Templates and Mock Ups
– Available at request
– Photoshop or JPG
– Please email [email protected]
96% of orders are dispatched within 24hrs, for more details on production and delivery times, please click here.
For reasonably accurate estimates on Australia Post shipping times from this link. Click Here
If you would like to know more about Sublimation Process click here