Epson ET4850 Koala Dye Sublimation Printer Package
Koala inks produce outstanding results and are a high quality ink, the A-SUB paper is well known for its great performance and the combination makes for stunning results. Koala ink and paper are a great budget friendly option without reducing quality of prints. Supplied with 100ml of CMYK inks, 4x filler bottles and 1 A4 Koala A-SUB Paper.
Sublimation printer conversion kit with High Quality Inks, colour profile provided. Individuals may require to adjust settings and printing preferences as to suit their requirements.
– Printer shipped directly to you from our printer partner.
– Relevant inks, paper, Ecotank bottles (if required) and instructions are sent from us.
– Please read all emails after purchase and look for instructions attached.
Requirements to print
– Suitable heat press
– Additional usual items like transfer paper, heat tape etc.
– Unpackage printer and remove tape as per instructions.
– Do not power on until ink is filled into printer. (Please DO NOT use original ink if you wish to use as a dye-sublimation printer)
– Fill ink to maximum fill lines shown on printer.
– Power on and hold triangle shaped button to do initial charge.
– Install CD onto the PC that you will be using. (Download from here.
For reasonably accurate estimates on Australia Post shipping times from this link. Click Here
If you would like to know more about Sublimation Process click here