Epson ET7750 Koala Dye Sublimation Conversion Kit No Printer
Koala inks produce outstanding results and are a high quality ink, the A-SUB paper is well known for its great performance and the combination makes for stunning results. Koala ink and paper are a great budget friendly option without reducing quality of prints. Supplied with 2 Black, 1 CMY Pro Inks, 4x filler bottles, 1 packet of 100 Sheet A4 and 100 pack A3 Dye Sublimation Paper.
Sublimation printer conversion kit with High Quality Inks, colour profile provided. Individuals may require to adjust settings and printing preferences as to suit their requirements.
– Relevant inks, paper, Ecotank bottles (if required) and instructions are sent from us.
– Please read all emails after purchase and look for instructions attached.
Requirements to print
– Suitable heat press
– Additional usual items like transfer paper, heat tape etc.
– Unpackage your printer and remove tape as per instructions.
– Do not power on until ink is filled into printer. (Please DO NOT use original ink if you wish to use as a dye-sublimation printer)
– Fill ink to maximum fill lines shown on printer.
– Power on and hold triangle shaped button to do initial charge.
– Install CD onto the PC that you will be using. (Download from here if you do not have a CD rom drive.)
– Follow instructions and power on printer.
– Once you have followed instructions to their entirety your printer is ready except for printer settings.
– Navigate windows to Printers and Scanners.
– Follow instruction sheet provided to edit printer settings.
– Apply colour profile settings as per instructions.
– Create Magic!
WARNING: This is a kit to convert a printer to a dye sublimation printer. Problems will occur and you will be required to research, fault find and overcome, test, make errors and adjust and repeat until you understand the process. By filling your printer with dye sublimation ink it will void your warranty, this is a choice that is made by you, the consumer.
96% of orders are dispatched within 24hrs, for more details on production and delivery times, please click here.
For reasonably accurate estimates on Australia Post shipping times from this link. Click Here
If you would like to know more about Sublimation Process click here