Epson ET8550 Izumi Dye Sublimation Printer Package
Izumi inks are the highest quality Japanese manufactured inks, a leader in the commercial space of sublimation printing. Vivid colours and deep blacks are achieved with Izumi inks. Non Toxic, non smoking and water based. Izumi inks are more UV stable than most sublimation inks on the market, highly advise this printer should you be producing items that will see sunlight for extended longevity. Supplied with 250 sheet Izumi paper packs (A4 & A3+ Plus), 5 x filler bottles, 2 x 100ml Black inks, 1 x 100ml CMYG Inks.
Sublimation printer conversion kit with High Quality Inks, colour profile provided. Individuals may require to adjust settings and printing preferences as to suit their requirements.
– Printer shipped directly to you from our printer partner.
– Relevant inks, paper, Ecotank bottles (if required) and instructions are sent from us.
– Please read all emails after purchase and look for instructions attached.
Requirements to print
– Suitable heat press
– Additional usual items like transfer paper, heat tape etc.
– Unpackage printer and remove tape as per instructions.
– Do not power on until ink is filled into printer. (Please DO NOT use original ink if you wish to use as a dye-sublimation printer)
– Fill ink to maximum fill lines shown on printer.
– Power on and hold triangle shaped button to do initial charge.
– Install CD onto the PC that you will be using. (Download from here.
For reasonably accurate estimates on Australia Post shipping times from this link. Click Here
If you would like to know more about Sublimation Process click here