Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Sublimation Blanks Phone Case Cover
Features Quality bumper case which has an overlying lip on all sides to protect the phone and screen from damage, exceeds military drop test standard MIL-STD-810G 516.6. Prevention is better than cure, with Suregrip sides that reduce the possibility of dropping your phone so that potential damage is reduced.
Cases DO NOT COME WITH RETAIL PACKAGING – SOLD SEPERATELY, please see here for retail packaging for phone cases.
Unlike all over print rubber cases, they are resistant to UV fading, scratching and scuffing and do not capture dirt and discolour. These are no the cheap hard plastic lightweight cases on the market elsewhere.
96% of orders are dispatched within 24hrs, for more details on production and delivery times, please click here.
– PC (polycarbonate) Backing, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) sides.
– Aluminium Backing Plate.
– Protects your phone from scratches and dust.
– Direct external access to all buttons, controls, and ports.
– Personalises your cell phone.
– Image Scratch resistant.
Requirements to print
– Suitable sublimation printer and ink
– Suitable heat press
– Additional usual items like transfer paper, heat tape etc.
– Print image in reverse
– Remove protective film from aluminium insert before pressing
– Attach image to insert using thermal tape
– Position product face down in heat press
– Press with the following heat press settings
– Printing parameters: 180-190C, 45-50 seconds （for your reference）
– Pressure: high
– Remove paper
Templates and Mock Ups
– Available at request
– Photoshop or JPG
– Please email [email protected]
Buy in bulk and save.
Coupon code: pc10 ( 10 or more cases of any model 40% discount)
Coupon code: pc50 ( 50 or more cases of any model 50% discount)
Coupon code: pc100 ( 100 or more cases of any model 60% discount)
Coupon code: pc1000 ( 1000 or more cases of any model 70% discount – Will require special order – please allow 2-3 weeks delivery)
If you would like to know more about Sublimation Process click here