Izumi CMYKLCLM 6 Pack 100ml Sublimation Ink
Izumi Inks are produced in Japan and a world leader in the supply of industrial printing facilities worldwide under a commercial banner. Izumi is their domestic market brand and has reliability and results that are guaranteed.
Colour profiles available for Epson models that use C,M,Y,K,LC,LM and C,M,Y,K.
96% of orders are dispatched within 24hrs, for more details on production and delivery times, please click here.
– Available separately or in packs.
– 100ml Foil Packet.
– Worlds first – Heat Activated Tack Provides Enhanced Tack for Ultra-Sharp Imaging, hold ultra-fine detail even at hi-speed mode with economy type papers.
– Greatly reduces Image Ghosting, wastage and production time.
– No smoke during transfer and easily the highest transfer yield in the industry.
– Proven reliability in all generation Epson heads including latest generation DX7.
– Made in Japan using exclusive raw materials & proprietary production techniques.
– Guaranteed worldwide batch control, ensuring the same colours and quality consistency in all countries.
– Available in 100ml foil packs.
– Water-based ink (Non Toxic)
Requirements to print
– Suitable sublimation printer
– Suitable heat press
– Additional usual items like transfer paper, heat tape etc.
If you would like to know more about Sublimation Process click here